General Shipping Information
- Orders placed outside normal business hours (Monday - Friday) do not begin processing until the next work shift
- Most orders ship from our warehouses within 2 business days after your order and payment are completely verified
- Order arrival dates vary by proximity to our warehouses and your selected shipping method (see Estimated Delivery Cost and Time)
- Transit days start on the first business day after your package is given to the shipping carrier (see Counting Transit Days)
- Shipping times around major holidays may be unusual, so please check with us first
Estimated Delivery Cost and Date
Your order total at checkout is your final delivered cost. For your convenience, we will pay the brokerage and duties required for border crossing and your taxes will be included in your charges on the website. Also, please bear in mind that all quoted delivery dates are only estimates, due to the nature of cross-border commerce. Unfortunately, we cannot foresee delays at Customs or because of other complications that arise when shipping internationally. It is safest to expect an additional 2 - 3 business days of transit (added to the quoted date) to ensure you receive your order on time.
Please get an estimated shipping cost and transit time on our Shopping Cart page. You will need to place the items you'd like to purchase in your virtual shopping cart first in order to get the most accurate quote.
Counting Transit Days
Counting transit days can be tricky to understand. For most shipping methods, we are now providing you with calculated, estimated delivery dates on our Shopping Cart and Checkout pages so you don't have to work this out yourself. However, there are certain shipping methods that only provide an estimated range of business days for your order arrival. Below is an example of how to calculate the estimated delivery date based on the number of business days you are quoted.
- You place your order on Friday morning
- We give your order to the shipping carrier Friday afternoon
- Your estimated transit time is 3 business days
- Transit days start counting the following Monday
- Your order is expected to arrive on Wednesday (1 - Monday, 2 - Tuesday, 3 - Wednesday)
Remember, this is only an example. Your order may not necessarily process the same business day. Always plan to leave yourself some time between your estimated arrival date and the date you actually need to use the merchandise in your order. This will make it easier for us to help you resolve any issues you may have with your order.